Please enter all relevant personal information in the fields below. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
It is recommended to have the whole content handy before entering it to relevant fields of the application form. Name *
Preferred Phone Number
Please include country code
Please answer the following questions as accurately as possible. Please indicate your level of English (according to the common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)) *
More info: https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/resources/european-language-levels-cefr)
1. Please indicate the domain of your PhD (i.e. Economics, Business, Management) and the institution, where your PhD degree was acquired. * 2. Please describe your motivation to apply for this position (a Cover Letter text max 1.000 words) * 3. Please provide a list of up to 10 top publications related to the topic of Industry 4.0 impact on economics and management. *
Provide a list of up to 10 top publications related to the topic of Industry 4.0 impact on economics and management or more specifically related to topic of research interest group/field you are interested in.
4. Please indicate your h-index (Clarivate Analytics). * 5. Please describe your experience in research planning and management *
Please describe the experience in research planning and management: list the most important research projects carried out by you (clients, project titles, funding sources, overall financial values, implementation periods, indicate your role in the project and if the project relates the topic of Industry 4.0 impact on economics and management)
6. Please describe your experience in raising private or public research funding. *
Please describe the experience in raising private or public research funding: list the most important research projects you raised the funding for (clients, project titles, funding sources, overall financial values, implementation periods, indicate financial value under your supervision, in case more partners were involved)
7. Please indicate your total secured funds (please indicate the currency) * 8. Please indicate your experience in teaching at post-graduate and doctoral levels (including what post-graduate courses you have been teaching). *
List the post-graduate and doctoral level courses along the institutions these courses were delivered at as well as level and approximate numbers of teaching hours.
9. Please indicate total number of teaching hours in post-graduate programmes. * 10. Please provide a short research plan proposal (about 2.000 words) defining its contribution to the IN4ACT project. * 11. Please indicate which research interest group(s) your are primarily competent and interested in: Research interest group 1: Technology management Research interest group 2: Business model economics Research interest group 3: Economic geography and regional economics Research interest group 4: Policy, regulation and sustainability Research interest group 5: Methodologies of assessment of comparative industry 4.0 performance Employment desired: Attach your CV * Accepted file types: pdf. Attach your Diploma of PhD * Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf. By submitting this application: I hereby declare on my honour that the information disclosed in this form is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I am informed that my personal data are stored, processed and published by the Kaunas University of Technology in accordance with Regulation (EC) N° 45/2001.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.